My granddad had a cardiac attack earlier this year. A cardiologist told us the most effective homemade drink to clean blood vessels and prevent heart attacks.
- Ginger juice — 250 ml
- Garlic puree — 250 ml
- Lemon juice — 250 ml
- Apple cider vinegar — 250 ml
- Honey — 5 tbsp
How to Prepare:
- All the ingredients should be mixed together except for honey and are cooked for 30 minutes on medium heat.
- Stir continuously. First, take the heat off and then let it cool completely.
- Add the honey and mix the mixture. Then, pour the mixture in a clean bottle.
- It can be kept in the fridge for 1-2 months.
How to Take:
- Have 1 tbsp of this mixture in the morning on an empty stomach.
Honey and garlic reduce the levels of cholesterol and blood pressure, lemon regulates heartbeats, ginger prevents heart diseases and apple cider vinegar removes all the toxins from the body.